COVID-19 Update and Clinic Policy:
Due to the Coronavirus, anyone with symptoms of a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing, and you have travelled in the last 4 weeks, please return home. Call Health Canada @ 811 for instructions on what to do. We will not be treating those patients for COVID-19 symptoms. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s health. Thank you!
Summer walk-in hours
DATE: June 26, 2020
Our updated hours for this summer will be Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 8:00pm, Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Please note, this is subject to change due to stat holidays and reaching our walk-in capacity. For any questions, please call us at (306) 955-5433. Thank you.
UPDATED WALK-IN HOURS
DATE: June 1, 2020
We are now returning to regular hours and are once again providing evening walk-in times for our patients. As of July 1st we are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am – 8 pm and Friday 9 am – 5 pm. Saturday 10 am – 3 pm
Please keep in mind that our hours may differ if we have reached capacity in our Walk-in Clinic.
LHC NEW NO-SHOW POLICY
DATE: May 6, 2020
LHC has a new no-show policy. If you miss your appointment or cancel within 12 hours of your appointment time, there will be a fee. Your missed appointment means that someone else who has been waiting to see the physician cannot be seen and this affects our wait times.
- – Regular 15 minute appointment: $50.00
- – 30 minute appointment: $100.00
Thank you for your consideration.
NEW COVID-19 APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL
DATE: May 6, 2020
Appointments are conducted by phone/video conferencing or in clinic. Please call us to book an appointment. We are working hard to offer same day appointments. Please note the following:
- – Your doctor will call you as close to your scheduled time as possible.
- – Your doctor may call from a Non-LHC phone so please answer blocked numbers.
- – If you and your doctor decide that an in person examination is necessary, you will be invited to come to the clinic. Please come into the clinic alone, unless a support person is absolutely required. Please wear a mask if you have one, we will supply one if needed.
- – Our parking lot is our new waiting room. Please call the number posted on our door when you arrive and we will bring you into the clinic when we are prepared for you.
Patient information links
Caring for the whole person.